400g sorghum flour
8 level teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cardamon
Yields 14 portions
1. Pre-heat the oven at 250 degrees centigrade.
2. Sift the flour, ground cardamom and baking powder into a
3. Using a wooden spoon, cream the sugar and margarine
together to a fluffy texture.
4. Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl.
5. Gradually add the eggs and continue creaming.
6. Fold in the flour using a metal spoon.
7. Gradually add in the milk and mix to a dropping consistency.
8. Grease cupcake tins and place cupcake cases in the tins.
9. Pour the cake mixture into each case to ¾ full.
10. Bake at 220 degrees centigrade for 15 minutes.
11. Remove from the tin, cool and serve with a beverage.