500g of finger millet flour
250g of margarine
250g of sugar
5 level teaspoons of baking powder
Yield 20 portions
- Cream the margarine and sugar until fluffy.
- Gradually add in beaten eggs, continue creaming.
- Sift the flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Gradually fold in the flour into the mixture of margarine, sugar and eggs.
- Add water and mix to a dropping constituency.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Serve hot/ cold beverage.
Pearl millet, Sorghum or a blend of any 2 or more flours can be used in place of finger millet.