- This event has passed.
The Millet Series
July 12, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
(online zoom session)
Millets are the humble superfoods of the Indian diet. They are extremely eco-friendly and packed with nutrition, gluten free and very easy to digest! They also contain good amount of fibre, various vitamins, phytochemicals and minerals.
SHARAN is proud to start a Millet Series on the second Sunday of every month, where we will focus specifically on one millet each session. You will learn all about millets, how to cook them and slowly seep them into your daily meals
You will be introduced to the millet, what all it can be used for, how to use it and lots more. The session will end with a demonstration of three delicious recipes, made from scratch.
To support you further, we will also have a special Q&A session on the last Sunday of every month so that we can answer any doubts you may have.
Join Rose, who is truly passionate about cooking with millets and let the magic of millets sparkle in your kitchens for your health and the environment too. So join us and get millet-powered!
This month’s Millet in focus is Jowar ( Sorghum)
- Red Jowar Idli with Chutney
- Jowar Phulka
- Jowar Neer Dosa with Chutney
Dates: Sunday 12th July 2020
Time: 6.00 pm to 7.00 pm IST (UAE: 4.30 pm, Europe: 2.30 pm, UK: 1.30 pm, Singapore: 8.30 pm, New York: 8.30 am)
Presenter: Rosemol Pinto
Terms & Conditions
- You may not be able to attend the live session if you are late.
- You may face interruptions during the course of the live stream due to internet connectivity issues.
- Show details and the artist lineup are subject to change as per the artist’s discretion.
- No refunds on purchased tickets are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.