- This event has passed.
Sustainable Investment Awards 2020
March 20, 2020 @ 8:00 am - April 24, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors are increasingly being used by fund managers and organisations to select and maximise the performance of their investments.
Environmental Finance is a key source of information for responsible investors seeking ways in which to support projects that mitigate climate change or make a positive impact. More companies are now aligning their activities to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
The 2020 Sustainable Investment Awards seek to recognize asset managers, analysts and data providers incorporating ESG across all asset classes — fixed income, listed and private equity, debt funds, multi asset funds, infrastructure funds and fund of funds.
How to enter:
1. All entries should be submitted via our awards platform
2. You will be asked to set up a profile before you can submit an entry.
3. To submit an entry:
- Select a category
- Provide the nominee’s name
- Provide a 300 word summary highlighting why the nominee should win
- Provide no more than 850 additional words to detail how the highlights were achieved to demonstrate why your nominee is worthy of receiving the award.
4. The deadline for entries is midnight on the Friday 24 April 2020
Winners will be announced on the Environmental Finance website at the end of June and will also be featured in the Summer edition of Environmental Finance’s magazine.
Entry deadline: Friday 24 April 2020