- This event has passed.
National Conference on Health and Wellness through Nutrition and Nutraceuticals – 2020
January 22, 2020 @ 9:30 am - January 24, 2020 @ 5:30 pm
RUAS National Conference on Health and Wellness through Nutritional and Nutraceuticals -2019 will focus on integrating food based scientific practices as traditional and modern medicine. Along with propagating the benefits of plant based extracts and innovations in food science and technology for a healthy lifestyle. The Sessions include scientific presentations, poster presentations, panel discussions and an expo which will cover the global developments in Ayurveda, General Medicine, Pharmacy Practice, Food Science and Catering Technology and provides the participants with an exciting opportunity to interact with industry experts and renowned scientists around the country and globally along with policy makers.
Theme: Innovation through Science and Engineering for Sale and Health Food
- Challenges in Food Chain from Farm to Folk
- Novel and Functional Foods in Health
- Enrichment of Foods through Nutrients
- Application of Biotechnology and Modern Science for Management of Diseases
- Health and Wellness – Ayurveda Way
- Bioactive Molecules and Nutraceuticals for Healthcare
- Marketing Safe and Healthy Food the Ethical Way