2 cups of pre-boiled sorghum (500grms)
2 cups of Pre-boiled cowpeas (500grms)
2 medium sized chopped onions
1 clove of crushed garlic
4 tablespoons of cooking oil
1 tablespoons of pilau masala
1 medium sized crushed fresh ginger/ 1 teaspoon ginger powder
1 bunch of dhania
Salt to taste
Yield 10 portions
- Clean the cowpeas and soak in water for 1 hour.
- Par boil the cowpeas.
- Wash the sorghum and add to the par boiled cowpeas.
- Boil together until tender.
- Drain the water
- Fry the onions to golden brown.
- Add the garlic and ginger and fry until brown.
- Add the pilau masala and cook evenly
- Add the sorghum cowpeas mix and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add chopped dhania and serve hot with vegetable.