3 tablespoons of sorghum drink powder
1 cup of milk
3 cups of water
Sugar to taste
Yield 4 portions
Procedure for making sorghum drink powder
- Clean sorghum grains and roast in a pan on moderate heat turning continuously until dark brown.
- When cool, grind traditionally or by a posho mill to fine flour
- Store in a tightly covered jar.
Procedure for making sorghum drink
- Pour the milk and water in a sufuria and allow to boil.
- Make a paste from the flour with coal water and add to the boiled mixture as you stir for 5 mins.
- Sieve and add sugar to taste.
- Serve hot with a snack