3 cups of wheat flour (500g)
1 cup of cooked/ mashed green grams
Sufficient warm/cold water
A pinch of salt
Sufficient cooking oil
Yield 10 portions
- Sift the flour and salt.
- Mix in the green grams.
- Add water gradually and knead to a stiff dough.
- Add melted fat/oil and knead.
- Allow the dough to rest for 30 minutes.
- Divide into 10 equal portions.
- Roll out and apply oil.
- Roll out into cylindrical shape.
- Roll out into cycles and fry on both sides to golden brown.
- Serve with vegetables, stew or beverages.