- Chickpea Flour
- All purpose flour,
- whole beetroot,
- a slice of pineapple,
- an egg,
- butter or margarine,
- cooking oil,
- salt and pepper.
- Mix the chickpea flour,all purpose flour,salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Mix the egg,molten butter and milk together and add into the dry mixture.
- Make a beetroot puree and sieve
- Let the flour mixture sit for out covered at room temperature covered with a cloth.
- After an hour, roll the dough mix o a flat surface and cut into desired shapes.
- deep fry them until golden brown and serve with the slice of the fresh pineapple, sprinkle some beetroot puree on top to finish it off.